November 21, 2016
Alsalam Alaykum, I hope my email finds you well.
I’m writing to keep you posted about the situation here at the moment, so I have good news and bad news, and I will start with the good news.
1. The Palestinian guy I mentioned in my previous update who was kidnapped while he was swimming in Rafah was finally released by the Egyptian authority.
2. My team has worked with another 300 Palestinian girls at the UNRWA school.
2. Our Children begin rebuilding the city of hope. It’s one of our activities with the children.
3. Our Children begin practicing the play show.
4. Warm Clothes project: We have raised about 1370 of 1700 British Pounds to support the kids within a few days. Will keep you posted once we start to deliver those gifts for the kids. There is a chance for those who didn’t support the project yet to visit the link again at: https://www.gofundme.com/childrenofgaza11.
1. A Palestinian young man has been shot to death and 2 were injured by the Israelis in Gaza, I didn’t upload the picture to protect your feelings.
Finally, I want to thank you all for your support, which always allows me to keep up this great work with the kids.
Greetings from Gaza