January – February 2015
- Mornings in Jenin Book Group
- International Festival at Overture Center
- Norman Finkelstein at UW-Madison
- Rafah Filmmaker Fida Qishta at the Memorial Union
- Rafah Filmmaker Fida Qishta at First United Methodist Church and Milton United Methodist Church
- Samira Project Children’s Counseling
- The 90 mile Wisconsin Walk for Peace and Justice from Madison to Volk Field to ground the drones
- Gaza one year on Jon Snow finds the wreckage remains
- Fighting Bob Fest leafleting, petitioning, sticker distribution, banner display and our life-sized “Hippocrat” and “Hypocrisy Now Quiz” for a copy of the new graphic novel Baddawi.
- Palestinian activist Haitham Salawdeh on WORT, a relative of the infant killed by Israeli settlers who fire bombed their house in the West Bank last month
- GoFundMe campaigns for UW-Madison Students for Justice in Palestine and Anees Mansour in Rafah
- Non-Violent Responses to the Israeli Occupation at Sequoya Library
- Palestinian-American Leila Abdelrazaq Speaks at Wisconsin Book Festival about her graphic novel Baddawi
- Wisconsin Book Festival’s Leila Abdelrazaq And “Baddawi” on WORT 89.9FM
- Steven Salaita on WORT’s A Public Affair
- Demanding Freedom For Shireen Issawi
- Seeds of the Conflict: Colonial Zionism in Palestine and Israel, UW-Madison Students for Justice in Palestine present Professor Seif Da’na
- Room No. 4, Photos and Speaker Sahar Abbasi Baidon
- John Quinlan Interviews Sahar Abbasi Baidon from Silwan, East Jerusalem
- New York City Cultural Boycott Pledge
- Friends of Khuza’a New Mexico sister city project
- In Solidarity: From Ferguson to Mexico to Palestine, UW-Madison Students for Justice in Palestine
- MECA Shop Palestine opens
- Orchard Ridge United Church of Christ Fair-Trade Fair
- Madison’s Fair Trade Holiday Festival
- Live Webcast – “Uncivil Rites” with Dr. Steven Salaita
- Overture Center International Festival
- One Book, Many Communities: Sharon and My Mother-in-Law discussion in Madison.
- Students for Justice in Palestine Palestinian Culture Night
- Jewish Voice for Peace Panel: Does Free Speech Apply to the Conversation on Israel?
- A Samira Counseling Project Success Story for 9-year old A’hed in Gaza
- Showing of film Standstill by Palestinian – Canadian filmmaker Majdi El-Omari and discussion with the filmmaker.
- Landmark G4S Boycott Victory with G4S leaving Israel. As anti-BDS forces are trying to “outlaw” BDS, some corporations are getting the message.
- Remembering Rachel Corrie with dessert and an eye witness report from the West Bank.
- MRSCP cosponsors a Jeff Halper talk on his new book, War Against the People: Israel, the Palestinians and Global Pacification. Halper argues that Israel’s experience in Palestine has made it a global supplier of military, security, and police forces for pacification.
- Pew Research Center study shows, for the first time ever, a subsection of Americans, “Liberal Democrats,” who sympathize more with Palestinians than Israel.
- UW-Madison Graduate Teaching Assistants Call for Divestment from Israel
- Gaza’s plight matters to the world by Elizabeth Kucinich, noting that Congressman Mark Pocan was refused entry to Gaza.
Jul – Aug 2016
- Update: Hebron Photos from Playgrounds for Palestine – Madison
- GoFundMe Request by Rafah Filmmaker Fida Qishta
- US labor board affirms union’s right to boycott Israel
- U.S. criticizes Israeli settlement expansion, demolitions
- In massive shift, Lutherans vote to halt US aid to Israel
- August 23 WORT Coverage of Rep. Mark Pocan’s Talk on Israel & Palestine
September – October 2016
- September 17, Fighting Bob Fest
- October 15, WNPJ’s 25th Anniversary Fall Assembly Celebration
- October 22, Wisconsin Book Festival: The Way to the Spring
- October 23, Israeli and Palestinian Parents Grieve, Work Together for Justice – A Parents Circle Family Forum Presentation at First Unitarian
November – Dececmber 2016
- November 20, Orchard Ridge UCC Fair Trade Fair
- November 21, Update from Anees Mansour in Rafah
- November 29, The Gaza Kitchen with Laila El-Haddad in Madison, covered by Madison365 and WORT
- December 3, Madison’s Fair Trade Holiday Festival
- December 14, Boulder-Nablus Sister City Project!
- Hope & Peace Foundation for Children – Rafah Update
- Open Doors for Refugees
- January 28, Colombia Support Network Freeze for Peace Walk/Run
- January 30, No Child Behind Bars: Living Resistance Tour
- February 6, Fighting Islamophobia
- February 7, Trump’s Policy on Palestine and the Middle East
- February 23, UW SJPs Debka Lessons Night 1
- Gaza’s Kids Need Your Help: the Samira Project continues
- February 25, International Festival at the Overture Center
- Film: Gaza in Context
March – April 2017