Madison Children’s Museum Warehouse
8830 N. Greenview Drive, Middleton [Map]
7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
A new Fair Trade Crafts sale has been added outdoors to the Madison Children’s Museum Annual Benefit Sale of American Girl Returns & Seconds. The Madison-Rafah Sister City Project and other local groups will be participating.
Annual Benefit Sale of American Girl Returns & Seconds
See what’s new this year!
- 2009 Price List & Limits
- A Party with Mia – Friday, July 17
- ABS Craft Sale – Saturday, July 18
- Find a Hotel
- Middleton Tourism
Tickets for the 2009 sale are SOLD OUT! MCM members can shop without a ticket starting at 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, July 18. At 3 p.m. the general public can enter the warehouse with free tickets. These free tickets will be issued at the MCM information tent beginning at 10 a.m. on the day of the sale.
Thank you for your interest and support of this important fundraiser for Madison Children’s Museum and American Girl’s Fund for Children. We want loyal supporters like you to be aware of important changes that will be made in 2009.
- This year we will condense the sale into a one-day event on Saturday, July 18, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Shoppers will see a change in inventory offered at this year’s sale due to new federal safety requirements for children’s products. Because of these new, more stringent laws, our 2009 sale inventory is now limited to only American Girl’s popular dolls and books. In the future, it is possible more categories of product may become eligible.
- As in past years, timed tickets will be required for entry to the sale from 7 a.m.-1 p.m. Tickets for the 2009 sale are SOLD OUT.
- At 2:30 p.m., members of Madison Children’s Museum will be allowed to enter the warehouse without a ticket.
- At 3:00 p.m., the genereal public will be allowed to enter the warehouse without a ticket.
- To receive email updates about our Annual Benefit Sale, including ticket information and price list, when they are available, click here.
- If you currently receive our email updates, we strongly encourage you not to opt out as it will result in permanently removing you from all of our email communications.
Thank you for your patience and ongoing support while we continue to determine the details of this year’s sale. Please check back regularly for updates. If you have immediate questions, please contact Marianne Madar, our sale manager, at email@example.com. We appreciate your patience.